Steel, construction material S 235 JR, hot-dip galvanized according to DIN EN ISO 1461 and powder coated in three assembly levels through sweep–blasting, priming and application of a top coat colour DB… iron mica fine structure matt o r RAL …. smooth silk-gloss according to DIN 55633 after category C5 (heavy anti corrosive coating).
Surface made of duromer high-pressure laminate (HPL) according to DIN EN 438-6, with highly effective
weather protection according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2, double hardened, decorative color on one side, surface lightfast, scratch-resistant, solvent-resistant, hail-proof, frost and heat-resistant,
easy to clean, bevelled edges, standard surface HPL (smooth) or special surface HPL (with structure), decor no. .... or individual decor.
- Individual decor (desired motif or selection)
- Color coating (steel substructure)
- Other shapes and dimensions are possible
- to be embedded in concrete
- bolted down subsurface
- mobile positioning / bolted down on ground surface